Friday, July 15

Some Snow Would Be Nice



You may recognize this song from hearing it play in the A&P as you picked out the lowest-calorie orange juice (as was the case with me). I got to see up-and-comers Augustana play this and other ballads at 107.1 The Peak's annual Pleasantville Music Festival, Sat July 9th. I also had the pleasure of meeting Jared, the bassist, after hanging around sidestage like a misplaced groupie at the super kid-friendly, outdoor concert. Dan's voice sounded older and more raw during the performance, which grounded the sappy hit a bit. And the breeze blowing through the boys' hair really complimented the music. I was feeling it, swaying alongside my good friend and fellow BU student Leora and mouthing along to the lyrics, "I think I'll go to Boston". Forget NYC... Looks like Beantown's the latest runaway destination.





Guitar Sex.
My fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment