Monday, February 16

Video of the Week: You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) by Dead or Alive



"I COULD TRACE YOUR PRIVATE NUMBER, BABY"

So I know this video isn't exactly up-to-date. But I couldn't resist. It's just so 80's.. hilarious.. slightly disturbing.
See, I wanted to post the video for rapper Flo Rida's new single "Right Round", off his sophomore album R.O.O.T.S., but it's not out yet. What really caught my attention about the club hit was its chorus, sung by newbie Kesha, a dance-pop party girl whose bound to blow up any day now (give "Backstabber" a listen below). Since the chorus of "Right Round" was inspired by this hit from British New Wave band DOA (would you ever have guessed?), I thought I'd share the love with you. Lead singer Peter Burns' dance moves just kill me. [Click here to see what he looks like now, after millions of $$ worth of cosmetic surgery.] Let's see Flo Rida try and live up to this.


Right Round (Album Version) - Flo Rida


Backstabber - Kesha
For more on the singer, song-writer, and backing vocalist, go to her myspace page HERE.

1 comment:

  1. the kesha track is HOT!!! agreed that she's bound to hit it big...

    ReplyDelete